Last Updated on July, 2010
I. Privacy Principles
- You are not required to provide us with any Personal Information. We will collect Personal Information only if you provide it to us. You may provide us with Personal Information through various methods, including registration forms, promotional forms, and email and voluntary communications through our website.
- We use your Personal Information to contact you about the areas in which you have expressed interest. We may also use this information to contact you about new products and services as well as promotional materials that may be of interest to you, unless you choose to opt out.
- If you choose to subscribe to our newsletter, then we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you, unless you choose to opt-out.
- We may engage other companies to perform a variety of functions, such as assisting with promotions, providing technical assistance, etc. These companies may use your Personal Information only to the extent necessary for these companies to fulfill their functions, and for no other purpose.
- Although we do not provide your Personal Information to our business partners, we may send you offers and/or promotions on behalf of our business partners, unless you choose to opt out.
- NOTICE: Children (persons under the age of 13) are not eligible to use the website unsupervised and we ask that children do not submit any Personal Information to us. If you are under the age of 13, you may only use this website in conjunction with and under the supervision of your parents or guardians.
II. Sharing Your Personal Information
- We may disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to a subpoena, court order, search warrant, or other legal process.
- We may also disclose any Personal Information to law enforcement officers or others, in the good faith belief that such disclosure may respond to claims that any posting or other content violates the rights of third parties, or that it may protect the rights, property, or personal safety of La Costanera, its customers or the general public.
- In the event that ownership of La Costanera changes as a result of a merger or acquisition by another company, your information may be transferred. La Costanera will provide you notice prior to any such transfer of your Personal Information.